Pineapple is an extremely rich fruit full of antioxidants and other nutrients. Mostly we make juice from it, some add it to salads and others roast it. Roasted pineapple has extremely beneficial properties, one of the most important being weight loss. Losing weight with pineapple is certainly the most widespread slimming diet in the world, but a diet with roasted pineapple is even more effective.
For roasted pineapple we need:
- pineapple slice
- cinnamon powder
- 1/2 cup of warm water
Spread a tablespoon of honey on pineapple slice and sprinkle with cinnamon. Put the pineapple in a bowl and pour half a cup of water over it. Heat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius and then roast for 40 minutes, so that sugar in the pineapple caramelizes.
When you remove the pineapple from the oven, wait until it cools down a little then cool it for at least another hour in the refrigerator.
You can eat as much roasted pineapple as you like. Eat it instead of dinner, but make sure to do so 2 to 3 hours before bedtime. Energy that the pineapple gives you lasts for this period of time. But that's not all:
- Roasted pineapple reduces stress
- Has anti-inflammatory properties
- it is ideal for reducing joint pain, alleviates arthritis problems
- strengthens the immune system
- it has excellent cleaning properties, the pineapple is a good diuretic
- regulates digestive processes, metabolism
- prevents eye diseases
- prevents accumulation of dental plaque
- helps against constipation
- Improves regeneration of the skin
Roasted pineapple is a remedy against atherosclerosis, heart disease and diabetes.
In addition, the pineapple has a lot of vitamin C that protects the body from free radicals, which are the main culprits for cancer, tumors and cause spreading of metastasis.