Beer is an extremely healthy beverage, but only if we don't exaggerate with it. If you want to take care of your health, do not drink more than 2 dcl per day. Research has shown that you should not drink more than half a liter of beer a day. Drinking more than a liter of beer a day even acts counterproductively and is harmful to your health.
In any case, the fact remains that beer can also be food. It contains a lot of protein (much more than wine). It has extremely high vitamin B, which inhibits the development of diabetes, gallbladder and kidney stones, heals osteoporosis, hypertension. It acts as a diuretic ... It is an extremely rich source of flavonoids, which are extremely potent antioxidants and almost act as a cure for cancer.
If you do not care about your health, then consider the following reasons:
- Beer is healthy for kidneys. In addition, a glass of beer reduces the risk of kidney stones by 40 percent.
- Beer lowers cholesterol. In beer we find substances that very effectively reduce the level of bad LDL cholesterol.
- Beer has numerous B vitamins. Research has shown that this drink contains vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12. Beer has twice as many of these vitamins than wine and 30% more B6 vitamin. Beer is considered one of the best sources of vitamin B12.
- Beer strengthens the bones. Beer also contains a lot of silicon, which increases the bone density. This is particularly important for people with osteoporosis.
- It acts as a cure for insomnia. In beer we can find lactoflavin and nicotinic acid, which stimulate sleep.
- Beer reduces the risk of heart attacks. If you only drink beer, then the risk of heart attack is reduced by 40 to 60 percent. Regular beer drinkers are rarely affected by heart attacks.
- Beer prevents the formation of blood clots. Beer contains ingredients that prevent the formation of blood clots. In addition, you will feel better after a glass of beer, you will have more energy and you will be able to spend the day without afternoon nap.
- It prevents dementia and Alzheimer's disease. Research confirms that beer improves memory and functioning of the brain.
- Beer is an excellent anti-stress agent. Experts from the University of Montreal found that beer reduces anxiety (stress due to nervousness). In addition, the beer relaxes and strengthens the nerves.